Thread: chew proof beds

1. chew proof beds

made from 1680 denier ballistic nylon. They come in three sizes, the round comes with 1 filling (that to me is not enough so I took the stuffing from his old bed and put it in) but you can buy a second at a discount. Click on pick will take you to product

this is Titan on a 42" round

this is Athena on the Deluxe large

2. Do these beds come with a guarentee? What happens if my dog chews it....
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

3. Re: chew proof beds

Quote Originally Posted by Dansgrizz View Post
    Do these beds come with a guarentee? What happens if my dog chews it....
    Unfortunately the manufacturer will not guarantee them - main reason being anything left long enough with a dog chewing will be destroyed. But I can vouch for the bed I have had them for 5 Months now and they are still brand new. We would go through beds like there was no tomorrow. Athena is a digger and would just gut the bed or would get a tennis ball caught up in the fabric and just chew a big hole in it.

Blog Entries

Re: chew proof beds

lmfao um those wont make it in my house I have shredders and if they can chew through a harness or a collar in 5 mins that bed doesnt have a chance.

Live free and fast, waste no time, don't dwell on the past, live in the moment, tomorrow may never come, seek out those wonders and desires in your heart, push hard and never look back. - ME

5. Re: chew proof beds

I currently have life time guarenteed chew proof beds.... Cost md $200 a piece BUT I have sent them back 7 times now.... They just started giving me shit, saying my dog shouldn't chew on his bed... I told the lady " don't tell my dog how to live his life!" lmfao she apologised and said it'd be sent out immediatly. I said "thanks! And if you don't like my dog chewing up your chew proof bed, my dogs not the problem here!" lol I do need that guarentee though cuz my dog WILL chew through it.
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

Blog Entries

lol, ok so its normal for the dogs to chew their beds, i get real mad when Czar chews on his bed, i even put bitter spray on it. Nothing works, sometimes i catch him pretending to sleep, and when i look closer, he is slowly nibbling on the corners of the bed lol.

7. Re: chew proof beds

Mine was cuz of crate rest, surgery etc.... Normally they don't mess with them.
    -Known Author

- TDK

Blog Entries

lmao ya'lls dogs are spoiled I bought crate pads one time back when I only had like 3 or 4 dogs and once they were gone they were gone I was like um hell no. They sleep hard bottom of the crate. Well actually Yolanda still has hers but shes not a big chewer. Now dixie is a shredder. Hell she beat on her crate so much one day that she got it close enough to my futon and ripped the futon to hell and back from the inside of her crate. There ain't no way in hell id buy a bed for that dog lol

Live free and fast, waste no time, don't dwell on the past, live in the moment, tomorrow may never come, seek out those wonders and desires in your heart, push hard and never look back. - ME