Thread: Mo Doodling

Blog Entries

Mo Doodling

It was very hot, so I chose to wait out the 'hello, pop' moments and was glad to have this kind of enthusiasm.
    Last edited by George Bailey; 08-16-2014 at 05:18 PM.
    George Bailey

Re: Mo Doodling

So cool. I like the exercise at the start: get back, around, ... repeated several times. Gotta try that with Bess and Gumball.
    Sian Min

Blog Entries

Think of them as being little dance steps. I like to do videos so I can see what we need, Mo is not smooth yet and likes to hold hands, but he does know how to move his rear and line up now, pretty much.
    I can see where he flings himself where I might be the cause of that because of what I am doing with my two finger target/hand.
    George Bailey

4. Re: Mo Doodling

He is a cool looking dog, he is coming along and off lead. You definitely have his attention.. Thanks for posting.

Blog Entries

Thanks, Chris, he's not off lead, he's pretty much up to wearing a tab a good deal of the time, but don't forget we have critters in the surrounding fields- so we are quite vigilant about watching what they are watching.
    George Bailey

Yes, we train surrounded by skunk, rats, cats, loose stray dogs, blue herons, and a horse (although we've only heard the neighing and never seen the actual horse). The odd dead snake and condom also do appear from time to time.
    Sian Min

Blog Entries

You forgot the opossum!
    Off leash is highly overrated anyhow! I only ever have my dogs offlead for brief, purpose driven exercises; mostly because I would totally be crushed if I lost one due to being not vigilant enough!
    George Bailey