Thread: Long time no see.

1. Long time no see.

Havnt posted here or anywhere really for quite some time. Long hours at work and investing many hours a day ontop of that into the yard doesnt give me much time for life. Id like to share some pictures with yall though.

Some gorgeous Georgia Belle x Jersey Red pups that went to a partners house.

A shy pup being shamed into playing with his cheese... you just cant help but play with cheese even if your a shy pooper.

Another couple from that breeding that stayed here.

Sunshine also had another litter. Ive managed to keep most that werent pried out of my fingers by stud owners and friends LOL.

Big Mama.

She also had a stunning litter. Sunshine x Ch Scarface. Very typical of their heavy carver breeding.

Some yearling Sunshine x Apple's.

"Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

Blog Entries

Re: Long time no see.

It's great to hear that your okay. Dogs are looking great as usual. How is life?

Blog Entries

Re: Long time no see.

Yay, good to hear from you! Love looking at the pups--- the Carver line ones not surprisingly are pretty close on what I've got. Thanks so much for sharing - don't be a stranger!
    George Bailey

4. Re: Long time no see.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity View Post
    It's great to hear that your okay. Dogs are looking great as usual. How is life?
    Life is busy. Workin 60 hours a week and take care of almost as many dogs as hours i work in a week LOL. Living the dream though. Making great strides in dogs, looking for a piece of land to build on. Thanks for the compliment on the dogs. I put a lot of work into them and take great pride in the level of care i do my best to provide.

Quote Originally Posted by George Bailey View Post
    Yay, good to hear from you! Love looking at the pups--- the Carver line ones not surprisingly are pretty close on what I've got. Thanks so much for sharing - don't be a stranger!
    Yes. We got some wild colors in those breedings. Calico's, crazy white powdering, and black ticking, lotsa masks, and LOTS of white in the Georgia Belle x Jersey Red breeding. One had 2 small red spots and a black spot on her, the rest of the body white.
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK