Thread: Hello All

Hello All

Hi everyone, :wave:

I am new to the forum, so you will have to bare with me until I get the hang of it. :)

A little bit about me:
    My name is Carly. I am 20 years young. I am married to a Marine and we are currently stationed in Eastern NC. I am full time student at DeVry University majoring in Health. My husband I are originally from Florida, so we are grateful that we are so close. Since we have been married we have moved twice both cross country(FL to CA and CA to NC).

Now to the best part;
    Everyone meet Ayla

Ayla will be 4 months Aug 15. We got her when she was 8 weeks old. She has been such a pleasure having. She catches onto commands quickly and that is outstanding. We also have a Siberian husky, his name is Kato and he just turned 1. They have become best friends.

We thought we would get a girl, so the pups wouldn't want to dominate one another and end badly. We are blessed with a house and a big fenced in backyard here in NC, which is great for our furbabies. Ayla loves :wub: to chase after Kato in the yard which is good because Huskies love to run. She loves to sunbathe as I like to call it, even when it is the hottest part of the day. I try not to leave her out long so she doesn't over heat. She is a little cuddle bug and wants to be on top of you or around you whenever possible. She is a "food driven dog" as the vet tech likes to call her. I took her in for a couple shots and to get micro-chipped, so the vet gave her treats to distract her. She was amazing didn't whine or anything the whole time, she just wanted to get her paws on another treat :hyper:.

I will stop rambling now (:. I am so glad that I can be a part of this forum. I know I will be learning a lot from this forum.

Blog Entries

Re: Hello All

Welcome and thanks so much for the photos! Very cute dogs!
    George Bailey

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums. Very nice looking dogs yall have there!! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Entries

Welcome.

Blog Entries

I know all about the moving around stuff I have been in the ARMY for 6 years now. But love the pics of your dogs. Welcome to the community.

Very cute picture of Ayla ! Consider visiting our Social Group on Bridge And Target Training. You'll have so much more fun with Ayla !
    Sian Min