Thread: GrCh devil dog steel / diamond jim dogs

1. GrCh devil dog steel / diamond jim dogs

Can someone please give me any kind of feed back on this dog or on diamond jim bred dogs? Thank you.

2. Re: GrCh devil dog steel / diamond jim dogs

3. Re: GrCh devil dog steel / diamond jim dogs

following in the footsteps of the dogs behind him, good all around dog. i know griggs n west aint in dogs no more, and CDK is nothing more than a liar and a peddler. Doesnt look like the offspring fell into the best hands.
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

4. Re: GrCh devil dog steel / diamond jim dogs

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDogs View Post
    following in the footsteps of the dogs behind him, good all around dog. i know griggs n west aint in dogs no more, and CDK is nothing more than a liar and a peddler. Doesnt look like the offspring fell into the best hands.
    Can you elaborate a little bit? Like not sure of who they are. You can pm if you like. Who is cdk and which dogs did he have.

5. Re: GrCh devil dog steel / diamond jim dogs

Look at the dogs offspring list.
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK