Thread: Chewie earns her U-CD

Blog Entries

Chewie earns her U-CD

My friend and student, Jana, earned their U-CD last month. Chewie, a pit bull mix, is a personal service dog and has also earned titles in agility, flyball, and dock.
    George Bailey

2. Re: Chewie earns her U-CD

Is that the Irish setter pit mix that does dock diving?
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

Blog Entries

Re: Chewie earns her U-CD

Yup, that's her, she's a pretty cool dog! She's also trained through Utility, but don't know that Jana will title her that far. They are a really good team. Has a Rally title, too--- Jana once qualified without a walkthrough, I doubt even I would have attempted that!
    Last edited by George Bailey; 11-17-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    George Bailey

4. Re: Chewie earns her U-CD

Interesting! She should join n tell us more.
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

Blog Entries

Re: Chewie earns her U-CD

She's a member here and does write every once in a while, just isn't much of a forum person. I think she last wrote to give some one some info about personal service dogs.
    George Bailey