Thread: "Approved Breeder" section

1. "Approved Breeder" section

Ya I bet some of u who know me were scratching ur head at this topic lmfao.

Fear Not!!! It's not what u think!

Id like to say thanks for keeping this website strictly educational and community oriented and NOT have "approved breeder" sections! I was going through other sites looking at the approved breeders(insomnia...sigh...)that are allowed to advertise there, shaking my head at the pedigrees the owners and honestly I don't know the dogs in question but I can only imagine! GAH!!! Makes me sick. I see dogs in some of those breedings that are in the 6th generation, that are my dogs grand parents 0.o....what happened to discretion?

Anyway... Thanks for not being about the money and not having a section like this so that certain people who have favor or this site can push pups!(not that anybody here does that, more of a reference to other forums).
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

Re: "Approved Breeder" section

Dam now i feel guilty about breeding my female 2 weeks ago :(. But most of my dogs will go to friends and family as most of the breeding's I have done in the past.
    My Keys are in my car in the passenger seat next to my Pit.

3. Re: "Approved Breeder" section

It wasnt directed at you SD, as your not pushing pups. Good luck with your litter though. What u got to be guilty about?
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

none here really was joking, Yeah no pushing needed here more than enough people have been waiting on me to breed a litter for a few years now. After losing Chelsea last year I thought I was going to lose her blood line all together. Glad I was able to get Max from a friend that had one of her puppies. Max is the perfect mix of Caesar and Chelsea.

Oh and I know you were not directing it at me you did not know they even hooked up. I think this is my first litter even since Infinity opened the site.
    My Keys are in my car in the passenger seat next to my Pit.

Blog Entries

I'm glad we don't have one either.

Our breed is in such a perilous state right how--- I read the large, popular forums daily, and they make me cringe. I've come to the realization that most people should not own a dog, and especially this breed.

What makes a dog worthy of reproducing themselves seems to be very much a matter of opinion, but we are in an overpopulation crisis, and most of the dogs who end up in rescue land there as adolescents who have been taught no boundaries, left to their own devices.
    Dogs seem to be pretty disposable, and rescues keep it cyclic.
    Uneducated people are producing dogs with genetic health deformities and faulty temperaments, refusing to accept responsibility for the dogs they produce.
    Fad breeding is acceptable in many people's minds.

This litter is my first in 8 years, and I'm at the point where I want to keep them all. It would break my heart if they were to fall into any mishaps when not under my watch. I am currently working on training them so that they will hopefully all eventually earn obedience titles.
    George Bailey

I agree Dan its appalling to see these people pushing so many litters. It shouldn't be about quantity at all but quality. This is why i am glad I had several good influences that helped me in the beginning with these dogs. I personally haven't done a breeding in 5 years and have not sold a pup from any. I want to get Akiliya bred before shes to old but, I still am apprehensive as I can't keep the whole litter where I'm staying. Sigh! I have people interested but, I just don't trust very many people. Makes me sad to see so many half or full litters of Pits or Pit mixes at the shelters because someone didn't want to deal with them.
    Amanda Burchfield
    M.S.K. Designz & Midnight Sky Kennels

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of our own ignorance."
    - Benjamin Franklin