Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slatmill For Sale

1. Slatmill For Sale

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not. I have a slat mill for sale. It is an older mccormick mill that works great and will probably last forever. I am doing other things with my dog now so I am going to sell this. I am located in East TN. $500 for the mill.

Last edited by MikeyG; 03-31-2012 at 06:49 AM.

2. Re: Slatmill For Sale

New Price $500. First with cash takes it

Re: Slatmill For Sale

yo mikey you still have this? any chance you will be making it to the NC show the weekend of the 21st of april? if so and you could bring it to the show. im very very interested!!!

Good price on a slat mill and they last forever. I paid 500 for mine 15 years ago, slightly used and it works as good today as it did then.

Blog Entries

I actually really need one of these too but cant afford to buy one right now :(... I so would if I had the money... LOL hey Nate you move up here and we can share it ;)

Live free and fast, waste no time, don't dwell on the past, live in the moment, tomorrow may never come, seek out those wonders and desires in your heart, push hard and never look back. - ME

LOL im not leaving florida! haha

if i can find a way to get it home i want to buy it. think its too heavy to strap to the top of the mini van for a 10 hour drive? LOL

Blog Entries

LOL yeah I think it might be... I have a truck ;) but that only gets it to my house LMFAO... I cant talk Nate into moving to FL he likes his mountain to much :( I love FL.

Live free and fast, waste no time, don't dwell on the past, live in the moment, tomorrow may never come, seek out those wonders and desires in your heart, push hard and never look back. - ME

dang...will have 4-5 dogs in the van going. so doesnt look like id be able to get it home, unless the club is bringing the trailer but i doubt they are.

i have a good friend who builds bad ass mills so i will most likely have him build mine.

Blog Entries

Ill probably end up building my own ... I do have a wonderful handy man over here ;) I mean look at that track lol... Real curious what his idea of a slat mill is ;) lol

10. Re: Slatmill For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place for this or not. I have a slat mill for sale. It is an older mccormick mill that works great and will probably last forever. I am doing other things with my dog now so I am going to sell this. I am located in East TN. $500 for the mill.

If You Still Have the MILL CONTACT ME AT DELL196@HOTMAIL.COM im interested to buy it
    thanks
    sincerely TEAM_GFE