Thread: your interest in bloodlines

Blog Entries

your interest in bloodlines

Name something that you find interesting and or has drawn you into the blood line of your choice.... or you may name something that has been interesting that you have seen from a certain dog from a bloodlien that you dont find normal... Lets talk about your interest

Live free and fast, waste no time, don't dwell on the past, live in the moment, tomorrow may never come, seek out those wonders and desires in your heart, push hard and never look back. - ME

Re: your interest in bloodlines

ok ok ok since you asked so nicely I don't really have a preference in bloodlines but I do like a all around good looking dog I know I know you shouldn't get a dog based on looks alone but I really can't help it I like a pretty dog that is well porporsioned I don't care how big they get mine are over 60 lbs but they are porporsioned I think anyway but yes my secret is out I chose my dogs 80% off looks

Blog Entries

I myself love the Jeep and Redboy lines. They are my favorite, I love their endurance, nuttiness, brains, strength, speed, and lack of limitations. My person favorite is how stubbornly smart they are... A interesting thing i have seen is the coloring in a pup I own havent seen a Jeep dog colored quite like her before at least I dont think I have and if I have I didnt knwo it was a jeep dog lol.

Live free and fast, waste no time, don't dwell on the past, live in the moment, tomorrow may never come, seek out those wonders and desires in your heart, push hard and never look back. - ME

i look at bloodlines but i would much rather concentrate on the parents but more importantly the grandparents. i'll take a good dog from any blood.

Blog Entries

I have no personal experience on bloodlines, but from the shows i go to, i like the Jeep and boudreaux dogs. Some sorells dogs look nice too.

6. Re: your interest in bloodlines

We have a Redboy / jeep/eli family, 3 females 1 male, super smart, and athletic. True Bulldogs. Got a Frisco male, and 2 chinaman twins, and a Redboy / jeep Rascal. But the first family of redboy/jeep/eli are some top notch dogs.

Blog Entries

We'd love to see photos, maybe if you look in the FAQ tab on the top, you'll get some help in posting photos etc.
    George Bailey