Thread: Sanalite Parting Sticks

Blog Entries

Sanalite Parting Sticks

SANALITE HDPE, HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE PARTING STICKS

Sanalite® is Poly-Hi Solidur's trade name for a premium cutting board material. It is lightweight, easily cleaned, odorless and tasteless. Sanalite has a unique "self-healing quality" that helps retain its shape. because of its unique molecular makeup, it can't trap odors or harmful bacteria. When it comes to cleanup, cleaning agents simply wash rinse away. It is really easy on knife blades so it should also be easier on your dogs teeth.

These are handcrafted with a lot of attention to detail. They aren't just ripped out like your normal parting sticks. We inspect each one and try to make them as smooth as we possible can. Custom orders are Available

These are going for $10 dollars each plus shipping (larger orders will be at a discounted rate).

Last edited by smith family kennels; 07-12-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Live free and fast, waste no time, don't dwell on the past, live in the moment, tomorrow may never come, seek out those wonders and desires in your heart, push hard and never look back. - ME

Blog Entries

Re: Sanalite Parting Sticks

We have now added a $8 dollar break stick that is a little shorter and has no hand holes. I will post pictures of them sometime this weekend

Live free and fast, waste no time, don't dwell on the past, live in the moment, tomorrow may never come, seek out those wonders and desires in your heart, push hard and never look back. - ME

sold.... how do I order one?
    If hes a blue nose pit bull im a white nose human.

i use these break sticks and recommend them! i use mine often, have to break the dogs of the flirt and spring pole. Its held up beautifully

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CASH View Post
    sold.... how do I order one?
    You want the $8 dollar one or the $10 dollar one. Shipping is seperate of coarse and you can send me a PM telling me what you want and where its going and ill quote you shipping and give you my link to my paypal I usually ship them next day unless its the weekend of coarse. I ship USPS with tracking number ;)

Check your inbox

Blog Entries

Here is picture of $8 dollar breaksticks. They come with red or blue rope if you have a preference ...

I need the blue rope to match my dog.....lol

We set up an DHL account for over sea shipping. This should make it less costly to ship outside US . If you have any questions or comments feel to contact us .
    hey look it is that asshole oh wait it is just me :D

[mp3]http://virg001.edgeboss.net/download/virg001/sick_puppies/audio/sickpuppies_youre_going_down.mp3[/mp3]

Blog Entries

Special!!!!

Going to be running a special on parting sticks from april 22nd through april 28th. If you buy 3 or more you get free shipping. If you buy 6 or more you get them at the price of 7.50 (15 for two) for the 10 inch or you can get the 8 inch with no hand holes and they will run 5.00 (or 2 for 10) in the US only!!! International orders please contact for different special on shipping. while supplies LAST!!!