Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid subscriptions?

1. Paid subscriptions?

Is there a place to sign up for paid subscriptions like at other forums you can set it up to pay a couple bucks a month automatically do we have that here?

Blog Entries

Re: Paid subscriptions?

Hi gamer,

We do not have paid subscriptions, but at the top of the forum you can see our donation goal, which is to cover monthly server costs. Thanks for asking!
    George Bailey

3. Re: Paid subscriptions?

Quote Originally Posted by gamer View Post
    Is there a place to sign up for paid subscriptions like at other forums you can set it up to pay a couple bucks a month automatically do we have that here?
    Hey you!!!!:D

Fight BSL
    "A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
    http://www.canine-chat.com/community/index.php

May not be a bad idea, I don,t know what it would take to set it up, i give when i think about it or things run tight but it would be easier this way

5. Re: Paid subscriptions?

Its a great way to get the monthly fees covered each month. Let me know if you need help I can walk you through it I have run forums for years and work well with the Vbulletin software.

Thanks

The forum itself has it already built in but as for right now the best way is donation. It makes it a bit easier on Kevin and I this site gets the donation and he transfers it to me and i pay the bill on the account. I guess if people wanted a monthly subscriptions to the site it would not be hard to setup.
    My Keys are in my car in the passenger seat next to my Pit.

7. Re: Paid subscriptions?

I think its a bit silly to ask for subscriptions on a forum that isnt exactly bursting at the seems with members. Dont get me wrong, i love the crowd... but that shit dont make sense.
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

8. Re: Paid subscriptions?

....andanotherthing.... i see way too many folks on other forums on there pedestal preaching because they bought some respect points lmfao. When do u cash those in to GET respect exactly is my question?! I dont want that shit here, people get advice here from folks who POST SHIT because they KNOW IT. Not because they take nice pictures, or are good at beating a horse to death.
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

once we are better off and can afford a little extra i wouldn't mind donating o the site but right now everything we have goes to Peanut we are on military income only right now pretty much fixed income. I am not into the paid subscriptions. it seems to take away some of the integrity of the forum. i think some people (newer people especially) will look at someone with a paid subscription and not realize it was paid for and think they are getting super great advice when they might be giving ot crap advice but they get afancy title when they haven't done anything with their dogs and have no real experience. JMO
    Peanut SPD-B, JD, JD-B, JD-G,SRD, SRD-B, FF-B FF-S FF-G, DM
    splash dogs Top APBT 2013
    Personal best Super Air-21 feet 6 inches
    Personal best Super Vertical 5 feet 10 inches
    Personal best fetch-it 17 feet
    Personal best clock it 7 seconds
    Sponsored by Stillwater Kennel Supply

Be the person your dog THINKS you are.

10. Re: Paid subscriptions?

Lol well excuse me for trying to support a forum, I just know I wont remember to send a payment every month just seemed easier is all. Sorry for bringing it up lol