Thread: Mod

Mod

What is the differance between a mod and a super mod?
    Is there a cape involved? and is there is a cape can I have one, I do not want to be a mod but want a nice cape to show in.
    thanks
    If hes a blue nose pit bull im a white nose human.

Re: Mod

Heck yeah Cash... I wanna be a "Super VIP" ;)

"Great dogs, like great people, are not accidents of nature; they are the products of parents, good management, and their environment" -Dr. B

Blog Entries

Good question.

I'll try my best to explain.

Mods have a section they can moderate. A specific forum that is theirs to handle. They should be the first to handle a situation that happens in there section. And as a member they should be the first you contact if you have a problem or question in that section.

Supermods moderate the whole forum. They have more rights and more responsibilities than normal mods. They are the ones I go to for help and issues with the whole forum. they have the ability to override a mods decision. And should be the person you go to if you have a problem with another mod.

As you can see they are both really important members of the site. For a list of mods supermods and there sections view this link.

Syd your super vip in my book.
    Thanks for the clarification, I didnt know if it was a joke for the cool kids or something real like you just explained it to be.
    SO there is no cape involved?
    If hes a blue nose pit bull im a white nose human.

Quote Originally Posted by ...Sydney... View Post
    Heck yeah Cash... I wanna be a "Super VIP" ;)
    i been sporting my MPBP T at shows for over a i think i needs be a SUPER lam VIP
    hey look it is that asshole oh wait it is just me :D

[mp3]http://virg001.edgeboss.net/download/virg001/sick_puppies/audio/sickpuppies_youre_going_down.mp3[/mp3]