Attention all Guest & MPBP Forum Member’s please read!

The “Bloodlines & History” section of is a very vital part of our forum’s community and the entire APBT fraternity in general. A tool to use for educational purposes for not only current members but newbie’s to the forum and breed as well.

The “Bloodlines & History” section also serves as a place where written documentation (ie: stories), pictures, ect of our breed may be stored safely thanks to the forum owner infinity (Thank You Kevin for keeping up and running. I know that you personally carry the financial burden of keeping the site up and running daily and Thank You Leon for your contributions to the site as well) so that future generations will have a place to come and access its’ information to use as a reference point for a true and accurate record of our breeds history.

Thankfully in part to the invention of the internet, lifelong breed enthusiast such as myself now have access to a much boarder audience and legitimate means of proper research as well. Example, my twenty plus years background in the automotive towing and recovery service (repossession’s) taught me how to track down names and addresses of individuals long thought by many including what once was their inner circle to be dead only for me to find them alive and well, who are very happy and thankful to once again be reunited with their old friends they’ve lost touch with over the years. Once the internet came along, this made my search or quest as my wife and family call it, a lot faster and easier.

Fortunately, I’ve been blessed by many oldtimer’s (some well know, other so not so well know but still rightfully deserving of the title and respect that comes with it) to be handed down many different forms of our breeds history, from old Polaroid’s to handwritten and original UKC/ADBA pedigree’s to much, much more history and memorabilia.

However, I know that I alone by far am not the only person alive today involved in this breed who has amassed the only collection of historical documentation / memorabilia concerning the American Pit Bull Terrier, thus I am now asking for those of you who have anything of historical value to please share it here at with your friends and peers here in the “Bloodline & History” section of the forum.

“There is no harm in doubt and skepticism, for it is through these that new discoveries are made”, one of my most famous quotes by Richard Feynman who was one of the worlds best known scientists. Feynman received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1965 and also assisted in the development of the atomic bomb. He was a member of the panel that investigated the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster and is credited with pioneering the field of quantum computing and introducing the concept of nanotechnology. Ironically Kevin, Feynman’s life was portrayed in the 1996 film titled “Infinity” that featured his adopted daughter Michelle in it with a very small cameo appearance.

My point is this, just as Feynman said there is no harm in doubt and skepticism. Once something is presented to you as fact, do your own research to either prove or disprove it. This is how the truth and new discoveries are made.

Our breeds history must be preserved. Extinction is forever!
So please everyone, share the knowledge and history that you have no matter how insignificant or skeptical you think it might be.