Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Tom garner and garner's frisco

  1. #1

    Tom garner and garner's frisco

    One of the most controversial dogs and breeder of the modern era,

    Tom Garner and Garnerís Frisco

    (very old pictures)








    GARNER'S FRISCO ROM

    (Link to Pedigree of Frisco at online-pedigrees.com. below)
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...gree&dog_id=29


    .

    .
    .
    .
    .

    LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

    The views herein expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Jack Turner a.k.a. CHATNJACK, nor the forum owner and should be viewed strictly as entertainment and for historical purposes only. Jack Turner a.k.a. CHATNJACK, nor the Forum Owner neither promotes or condones any violations of the Animal Welfare Act of 1976, the Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act of 2007 or the Federal Depiction of Animal Cruelty Act. Again, the views herein expressed in this post should be viewed strictly as entertainment and for historical purposes only!

    .
    .
    .
    .

  2. Re: Tom garner and garner's frisco

    Nice pics Jack!
    Last edited by the flea; 09-05-2010 at 05:10 PM.

  3. Re: Tom garner and garner's frisco

    a lot of people on game dog talk about this guy is he a crap breeder or something i checked his site out one day he had like 12 litters ready with pups to be sold

  4. Re: Tom garner and garner's frisco

    i dont know much about this guy i have seen his yard it looks good but seeing his list of pups for sale i can only think puppy mill i thought reputable breeders only have 1 or 2 litters a year if that. people on game-dog talks about he has good dogs but i dont approve of the breeding he has going on

  5. Re: Tom garner and garner's frisco

    You should tell him that and see if he cares....
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author


    When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

  6. #6

    Re: Tom garner and garner's frisco

    lmao
    yeah what grizz said

  7. Re: Tom garner and garner's frisco

    Quote Originally Posted by Dansgrizz View Post
    You should tell him that and see if he cares....
    im not into wasting my breath like i said i dont know ne thing about him is he a good breeder or just a puppy peddler

  8. Re: Tom garner and garner's frisco

    Most big breeders have puppys on the ground year round dude. The dogs prove themselves worthy though. Research the garner dogs... The spike, chinaman, frisco, lee ling, research all the crosses that get dome with his dogs and THEN aak if the dogs are any good.
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author


    When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

  9. Re: Tom garner and garner's frisco

    Quote Originally Posted by Dansgrizz View Post
    Most big breeders have puppys on the ground year round dude. The dogs prove themselves worthy though. Research the garner dogs... The spike, chinaman, frisco, lee ling, research all the crosses that get dome with his dogs and THEN aak if the dogs are any good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxkon View Post
    i dont know much about this guy i have seen his yard it looks good but seeing his list of pups for sale i can only think puppy mill i thought reputable breeders only have 1 or 2 litters a year if that. people on game-dog talks about he has good dogs but i dont approve of the breeding he has going on
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxkon View Post
    im not into wasting my breath like i said i dont know ne thing about him is he a good breeder or just a puppy peddler
    i never asked if the dogs were any good i asked about the breeder if a whole forum talks about how good his dogs are then common sense would tell me that he has good dogs I ASKED ABOUT HIM AS A BREEDER
    Last edited by Gxkon; 09-07-2010 at 05:15 AM.

  10. Re: Tom garner and garner's frisco

    listen..garner is a peddler that will sell to ANYONE..the only real working garner blood is from bulldog barn in mexico !!! thats the fact!
    Anything I post is for educational purposes only & anything I post is from documentation & research i have done !!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. Garner Yard Vid
    By SteelyDogs in forum Pitbull Pictures & Videos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 03:17 PM
  3. Garner's mary needs a compassion home
    By 3MTA3 in forum Pitbull Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •