Thread: advertising offer and info

Blog Entries

advertising offer and info

Ok. The site has gone threw a lot of updates and moved servers a few time's.

The change in hosting/server is due to traffic and resources used to properly display and operate this site.

All this is costing more and more money. And as of right now this site is in dept.

As the owner and because of my dedication to this site and the help it has or may bring to the breed. I am paying off the dept out of pocket. And have dedicated a lot of time and effort into this place.

That being said I can not operate like that forever as costs are only going to keep going up.

This is not a rant post. As I knew what I was getting into creating this site.

This is actually a offer to smaller internet business's. I am offering prime banner real estate at hugely discounted prices for breed focused small business's. Examples would be. Harness makers, kennel supply sellers, collar makers, ppl who sell alot of APBT specific products, dog trainers, ECT.

This offer will be on the table for a while.

After that unused ad space will go to big companies hand selected by me.

What does this all mean to regular members. Not much really. I am dedicated to un-intrusive advertising on websites. The adds that may appear in the future will not hinder your experience on this site what so ever. Nor will it be overwhelming. As the goal is not to make money (i have a job) but to just offset the cost of providing and maintaining this site.

Thanks and if you have any questions or want to get in on the advertising offer then pm me on here or email me at webmaster@mypitbullpro.com

And as allways donations are extremely appreciated.

Blog Entries

Re: advertising offer and info

If it helps you with the costs, go ahead, its not going to affect anyones forum experience.

Blog Entries

No its not, I'm going to make sure of it.

That's one of the reasons I'm offering insane discounts for small APBT based business's. It may actually be helpful for members. Knowing what the good and recommended business's are and offer.

Help full for the business owners because the will get more traffic and interest in there service.

And helpful for us in offsetting forum costs.

Hope fully we can make this a win + win + win situation.

Blog Entries

More information can be found here. http://mypitbullpro.com/forum/advertise.php

As of right now all prices are negotiable!