Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for christmas

What did you get for christmas

tells us what you got that you wanted or didn't
    me i got 9 flash lights and no they where not in a set my wife ,my dad and my step inlaws on lauras side all got me the same thing witch is ok i guess as long as i dont get more for my bday i want go jacks ,dollies,straps, etc or money :D
    my mother and step father inlaw got me a GPS (it is just like haveing laura in the truck all the time it gets pissed if you don't go the way it thinks you should go ;) )
    Last edited by NATE; 12-25-2009 at 06:59 PM.
    hey look it is that asshole oh wait it is just me :D

[mp3]http://virg001.edgeboss.net/download/virg001/sick_puppies/audio/sickpuppies_youre_going_down.mp3[/mp3]

2. Re: What did you get for christmas

Hey Nate... Got a flashlight I could borrow? Lmfao!!! I love me a good flashlight!

I got some presents awhile back when I needed them not for Christmas .... One was a northface snowboard jacket with recco gps locators so I can't get buried alive in an avalanche lol and I got some sweet Oakley goggles and some nice dakine gloves. My mom got this new weber BBQ that is bad mother ****in ass! We smoked a rib roast yesterday. My sister got a ticket to japan, she's there right now with her Navy man. My dad gets sad if you give him presents so we don't even try. We just let him chill out n be stress free.

We are going on a nice hike with the dogs here. Should be a blast! Merry Christmas everyone!
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

Re: What did you get for christmas

[QUOTE=Dansgrizz;25888]Hey Nate... Got a flashlight I could borrow? Lmfao!!! I love me a good flashlight!

maglight ,led,with screwdriver or on a tripod ? just let me know i got the hook up :D
    Last edited by NATE; 12-25-2009 at 11:13 PM.
    hey look it is that asshole oh wait it is just me :D

[mp3]http://virg001.edgeboss.net/download/virg001/sick_puppies/audio/sickpuppies_youre_going_down.mp3[/mp3]

Blog Entries

A new computer for gaming !!!

Hmmm New Tires, Crock-pot (asked for it hehe) and a pallet of food for the dogs. Whoo!
    HARD MOUTHED

6. Re: What did you get for christmas

wrenches, screwdrives, gift certificate to lowes and sportsmans warehouse!!! laser level, stud finder, some shirts, it was all good!!!
    Anyone with a great dog can go anywhere and win!

Ownership = Responsibility

Blog Entries

Gift cards... and lots of love... (Get your head out the gutter) ;)

money...blanket from inlaws and clock .... and lots of smiles from kids.
    My baby boy (2.5) got dinos (his favorite thing in world) and his sister was teaching him dino classes like meat eaters and plant eaters.She put meat eaters back in bucket since they didn't have any steaks or chicken to feed them in the playset.It did have plants and trees for plant eaters.Should i tell her they ate other dinos and not steaks?My 2.5 year old said "I got meat" and grab t -rex and attacked my toes and to play along I acted as a dino attack me and kumho flip out and broke out his crate.So my money went to a new crate..=0( Lesson learn to not cry wolf on dino attacks and Kumho got a new crate.

9. Re: What did you get for christmas

Quote Originally Posted by infinity View Post
    A new computer for gaming !!!

Details!!!!
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

10. Re: What did you get for christmas

Quote Originally Posted by kumhomomma View Post
    money...blanket from inlaws and clock .... and lots of smiles from kids.
    My baby boy (2.5) got dinos (his favorite thing in world) and his sister was teaching him dino classes like meat eaters and plant eaters.She put meat eaters back in bucket since they didn't have any steaks or chicken to feed them in the playset.It did have plants and trees for plant eaters.Should i tell her they ate other dinos and not steaks?My 2.5 year old said "I got meat" and grab t -rex and attacked my toes and to play along I acted as a dino attack me and kumho flip out and broke out his crate.So my money went to a new crate..=0( Lesson learn to not cry wolf on dino attacks and Kumho got a new crate.
    I ****in love dinos!! I use to do the vinegar n baking soda down the Dino throat n they would foam n attack eachothet lol so ****ing awesome!!
    -Known Author

- TDK