Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tacoma Bloodline

1. This is pissing me off ive read that damn advertisement before and everything!!! cant find it!! GRRRRRRRR
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

2. the Ryan amstaff bloodline originated from the Tacoma bloodline in which they were highly DA and some proved to be Game. this bloodline originated in the AKC and was not liked very much because of the their aggressiveness and DA in the show ring so they were almost banned from competition and most were asked never to come back. the Ryan bloodline started with Ryan's Tacoma Katey
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...hp?dog_id=9849
    this bloodline is a AKC bloodline and probably the only one to specifically breed for gameness and lots of drive. all of the tacoma dogs go back to GRCH Corvino's Braddock which was a 14Xw
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...php?dog_id=881
    here is a site that has some history on the tacoma bloodline which has more info and some nice old pics lilbull amstaff Tacoma / corvino page
    i have spoken to a few people that have these Ryan amstaff line within the first 4 generations and they all said the same thing ,simply a amstaff with lots of drive that can compare to a ADBA gamedog in attitude.
    the tacoma line and those that work with the Ryan dogs are still keeping this line pure and breeding for Drive and Gameness to keep true to the founders of the line.

3. That Tacoma link kicks ass man!!! Thanks for the info!! I like how the take the history all the way back to fly of panama..... Now tell me who this looks like ;) ?

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...ee&dog_id=1802

ears n all.... Might have to chane mavericks name!! Lol
    "Long live gameness and the creatures that posess it, and if the caretakers of it are half as game as the dogs they posess it shall live on forever..."
    -Known Author

When you can tell yourself you know you've seen enough to form opinions that you might apply, THEN, you can think about the best way to apply them.
    - TDK

Re: Tacoma Bloodline

love the tacoma line

5. Re: Tacoma Bloodline

Hi....I just saw this thread while doing a search for recent info on the Tacom AmStaffs ... while I was reading all the info i saw the post by BXPITS.... he/she gave a couple of web addresses to see pedigrees of some foundation Tacomas... I went to the first link and was very surprised and proud when I saw the dogs that were listed in Ryan's Tacoma Katey... see I personally knew 3 of the dogs in her immediate lineage.. Watch-it and Bandit lll (grand parents) and Charl-it in the great Grand Parents. Watch-it belonged to my Uncle and Charl-it was our dog... Bandit lll was a daughter of Watch-it and Charl-it. I was there when Charl-it whelped all her pups. Charl-it was 7 or 8 years old when she died. She was poisoned after a neighborhood dispute. You could not have asked for a better dog.... smart like a human, did not allow violence anywhere near her was VERY VERY VERY protective of us as kids. Everything that has been written about these dogs is true and then some in all aspects.. good and bad. I have looked off and on in the past 30 years that Charl-it has been gone for another one from her line... I thought the Tacomas were all but gone until last summer I found a pup with a great grandfather that had Tacoma in his registered name .... Scotts Tacoma Thunder... and when I searched that name I saw our Watch-it about 6 or 7 generations back and of course our most beloved Charl-it and I knew I found my pup... by luck the breeder still had her and we drove to Virgina to get her.... I have Charl-it's 8x great grandaughter right now asleep beside me. If any of you see this post and want to contact me you can either friend me on facebook ... Susie Ronnenberg... or email me at suzmom22@gmail.com .

Blog Entries

Re: Tacoma Bloodline

Welcome, suzmom22!

The black bitch in this thread was a Tacoma/Rolls cross.
    Old School - MPBP Pitbull Community Forum

World Amstaff Database

The info on the ped is not correct, she was a UD and had a U-CDX.
    Last edited by George Bailey; 06-12-2013 at 04:59 AM.
    George Bailey