Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hoodies maybe?

Re: hoodies maybe?

Hoodies are a great idea with winter coming up. Grey would be a good color, let me know cause ill take one. By the way really like the logo, nice pick.

2. Re: hoodies maybe?

Do they come in small for chihuahuas? LOL....

Fight BSL
    "A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
    http://www.canine-chat.com/community/index.php

whatever happened to this idea?

probably cost to much just my thoughts could be wrong

5. Re: hoodies maybe?

i love Hoodies, they are great for winter. love the logo to, ill take one

Quote Originally Posted by sw_df27 View Post
    probably cost to much just my thoughts could be wrong
    your probably right, I tried to do this for a group once and it was a lot more expensive then I thought it would be...ended up no one wanted one for what they were gonna cost and the idea dissolved.

I do need a visor though...for when I am training out in the sun. I don't like to wear glasses when I train.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ...Sydney... View Post
    whatever happened to this idea?
    I will be straight up with you and no beating around the bush. The money what was going to be used for this idea had to pay for upgrades (that are necessary to keep the site running smoothly) and server cost. While donations are nice, running this site with money out of pocket for us, isn't a huge deal as we are doing what we can to support and educate on the breed as much as possible.

We are guilty of loving our dogs and wanting what is best for them and the breed, so if this is a way we can protect them we will do it. We know that our dogs would put there life on the line to save us if needed, so paying for server cost to keep a site up and running to educate people and hopefully save our breed is the least we can do.

However, paying for extras out of pocket, like this for example is just to much on us right now. It is a wonderful and awesome idea no doubt, by the time we get them made, sorted, chosen and mailed enough for everyone to have one is a little costly.

Maybe next year we can try to make something like the hoodies happen. This year it just isn't going to though. Thanks for the inquiries though. The thought isn't forgotten, just on hold for a while :)
    Last edited by APBTMOMMY; 07-19-2010 at 06:07 PM.

8. Re: hoodies maybe?

What ever the price I would buy one. Since I don't currently own a pit bull it would be a conversation starter at the coon club I'm sure. We tried getting hats for every one at our club, problem is we asked for too many opinions on the design. Also, members wanted them for free, I thought we could at least pay the cost and sell them to non members at our events. Now that we have a graphic artist maybe some actual photo's on the hoodie. I'm not trying to complicate your project but we have a new member to our club who does this part time. His shirts are awesome.

Chris Mercer

Hey Susan have Kevin email some of the logos you guys were going to use and i can see what i can come up with to help support this idea. I have a few customers down in Tampa that do this type of things and I am sure they would be willing to give me a good deal on them. I called and talked to him a bit about this the other day.
    My Keys are in my car in the passenger seat next to my Pit.

Make dog sized Hoodies in green? lol! My dogs would rock them.