Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pit Bull stickers/decals, signs, license tags & frames

1. Re: Pit Bull stickers/decals, signs, license tags & frames

Willie does great work i have got signs from him for years now for my personal & business use & i have always been 110% satisfied with both the work & customer service and highly recommend him to anybody in need of signs, decals or anything of that nature.

Keep up the good work Bro!!!!:goodjob:

Blog Entries

Re: Pit Bull stickers/decals, signs, license tags & frames

i agree i have had a decal for over a year now and it still looks brand spanking new. Good quality.

Thanks a lot everyone!!! I try my hardest to keep top quality materials and turn-around times to produce all of my products!! Im going on my 15th year in the business!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Creek Kennels View Post
    Thanks a lot everyone!!! I try my hardest to keep top quality materials and turn-around times to produce all of my products!! Im going on my 15th year in the business!
    It shows... I may need some of your work soon. Do you do any promotional work? like banners and what not?

5. Re: Pit Bull stickers/decals, signs, license tags & frames

Quote Originally Posted by infinity View Post
    It shows... I may need some of your work soon. Do you do any promotional work? like banners and what not?
    Yes Sir. he does Willie if you wont you can post the banners you made for me for work to show him.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity View Post

Yes. I do banners, magnetics, business cards (paper & magnet), large scale metal, wood or plastic signs, electricial box & LED raceway signs, halo-lit sealed letters, flat cut acrylic exterior & interior pvc/foam signs, vehicle, door & window lettering on top of a lot of other stuff.

You can see some work ive done at: Willie Spurgeon Signs - Home

or on my Facebook page: Willie Spurgeon Signs

Quote Originally Posted by the flea View Post
    Yes Sir. he does Willie if you wont you can post the banners you made for me for work to show him.

They should be posted on my website or FB page. Those trucks turned out nice also!!

Blog Entries

Need to call you Willie I want some special tresspassing signs made for the yard. and no they arent the trespassers will be shot signs lol. These have alot of legal mojo on them. Be alittle bit though working on yard right now but figured when I get it wrote out it could be something you could use for others :)

Live free and fast, waste no time, don't dwell on the past, live in the moment, tomorrow may never come, seek out those wonders and desires in your heart, push hard and never look back. - ME

Quote Originally Posted by smith family kennels View Post
    Need to call you Willie I want some special tresspassing signs made for the yard. and no they arent the trespassers will be shot signs lol. These have alot of legal mojo on them. Be alittle bit though working on yard right now but figured when I get it wrote out it could be something you could use for others :)

Sounds good! You guys just let me know.